Saturday, November 29, 2014

Adding the gym back in to my life :) and pictures!


I knew I had to start sometime...I felt good enough this week to hit the gym.  I worked out three times this week! I had to prepare myself mentally not to drop the weight I was used to seeing because of this. I NEVER loose weight when I start working out. The gym came easy to me though. I did a mile in 17:53 one day and then 16:36 two days later.  I also spent time on the elliptical. I really want to jog and do some weight training, but I told myself not until after my tube is out. My goal is to get to 12:00 by Christmas!

My other issue this week was not eating enough calories each day. I fell below 600 calories a few days. With working out, I am not sure that was a good idea.  I am fully on soft food, but I drink one protein shake a day until I am sure I can get 60+ grams of protein. I am eating just about everything fairly well.  I am still staying away from all bread, pasta, rice, uncooked veggies, steak, pork, all fried food, and sweets.  I eat about a cup of food at each setting with two snacks (when I can remember). I have grown to love beans! Mom found me the Bush's La Cocina beans and I LOVE them!!


I'm super excited that my G-Tube comes out Tuesday!! It is showing more and more with weight loss. It is being held by one small stitch...so needless to say, I can't wait for it to come out!


Here are some pictures!! I don't see too much of a difference, but I am one size down in clothing...almost two.

Four weeks out - 



Nov. 29


Weigh-in results - total loss 32 lbs
Five weeks post-op, November 28 - 214
Four weeks post-op, November 21 - 216
Three weeks post-op, November 14 - 221.9
Two weeks post-op, Nov 7 - 226.6 lbs
One week post-op, Oct 31 - 231.8 lbs
Weight morning of surgery, Oct 24 - 239 lbs
Weight at pre-op appointment, Oct 14 - 246 lbs

No comments:

Post a Comment