Just a few from the last two weeks -
- To continue the eggs from cows debate, "Ms. Kish, please tell Mr. Jones that eggs to come from cows"
- "Ms. X, does beef jerky come from pigs?" .....our kids have a lot to learn about animals!
- During the presentation of the Canada projects, "Mrs. Mason, did anyone do their project on Alaska?"
- Eating a tangerine, "Wow it's like these are already pre-cut"
- Stolen from a FB wall..."While reminding the students that "The Ohio State Buckeyes" are in the final 4, one student asked me if Ohio was a county in Florida...then another student told that student he was wrong, Ohio is in a different country"
- While listening to Olivia Newton John's "Hopelessly Devoted to You" a student yells out...."Hey, isn't this Whitney Houston's big hit?!"
- "You can't go tubing, there are sharks in the lake!"