Saturday, April 11, 2015

Gaining Weight over Spring Break and Completed Bucket List Updated

Since my last weigh in post, I have only lost 2.4 lbs. I bounced between 175.4 and 180 for three weeks. At one point I gained, going up to 180! This was a weigh-in on April 5. Needless to say, I wasn't having that. The first part of my Spring Break I went from 178 to 175 with no issue. I was running and staying active. The second part, I visited Savannah where I strolled slowly (never getting any true exercise) and ate some good food.  It was a mix of lack of activity and eating things I shouldn't have...but hey, I was vacation. I got back on track and have gotten some real exercise, including my new pole classes!  Woot! The reality is, it is just like normal dieting and exercise. The honeymoon phase is over!

I have GOT to start drinking more water. It is really that only thing that I have not been consistent with. With adding more water, I will probably drink less half/half tea. I also need to focus on getting at least 50 grams of protein. I know I get close, but I can not say with confidence I meet it every day. 

Here are a before and after picture:


 

Bucket List Update with Items Checked Off!

#1 - I can't wait to buy clothes from any store I would like.  I have always been a fashionista trapped in a chunky girl's body. Which has made clothes buying limited. I can't wait to put together some fantastic outfits and I get to start with WINTER!
  • I have bought underwear from Victoria's Secrets and am now in a size 16 so my hunni picked out some clothes at New York and Co.
  • In early March I bought my first size 12 shorts. I then wore my first size 12 slacks. I wore a size 12 in Jean on March 20.  It's nice to be a size 12.
#2 - I look forward to fitting comfortably in airplane/movie/theater/arena seats without imposing on the person next to me!
  • I first realized I completed this goal while attending the 2015 Florida High School Basketball Championships in February. I sat next to a very nice older gentleman and I didn't feel like I was imposing on him. :)
#3 - Crossing my legs...
  • I can do this comfortably all the time now.
#4 - I am going to take pole dancing lessons....which means I am hitting the gym to increase my upper body strength. 
  • Took my first class April 7th!  I am signed up for the month of April!
#5 - I look forward to coming off my high blood pressure medicine.  It makes me pee a lot! 
  • My blood pressure is fantastic now, 118/75. My resting heart rate is also under 60bpm.
#6 - Wrap my legs around my man while being picked up (this also has a very sexual meaning, but i'm keeping this PG, hahahah)....still waiting....LOL

#7 - I look forward to being able to tie or fasten my shoes without huffing and puffing for air!

  • Completed all the time :)
#8 - I'm definitely doing a pin-up photo shoot!....I have checked pricing and studios!

#9 - I have done 5ks in the past, but I would like to train and be able to run an entire race with ease.

#10 - I can't wait to be able to buy a tennis skirt and not be afraid to wear it in public!!   :)

  • I have worn my tennis skirt out to play, but more importantly, I am wearing yoga pants in public. lol
#11 - I want to wear a two piece bathing suit that isn't a tankini!  I would prefer to wear a yellow polka dotted bikini just so I can sing the song!.....almost there!!

#12 - Zip lining!  wooohooo Most places have a weight limit and I can do some....but I want to be able to pick which zip line I would like to do!


#13 - I want a second tattoo.  Preferably on my hip line (because I want to be able to hide it),  I have thought about trying to cover up some of my scar from my DIEP surgery, but I will have to wait and see!  I have been a huge fan of "To Thine Own Self Be True", feathers, something breast cancer related, or something in Italian.... I have picked this out!





#14 - I have so many pairs of Gucci and Prada heels that I never wear because I mess shoes up from being too heavy or they are just hard to wear all day.  I can't WAIT to have less weight on my shoes and wear cuter ones!  PLUS....SOMEONE will owe me a pair of red Manolos when I get to 160 pounds!


#15 - I want to do a best friends photo shoot with my girls!  Since I have always be the heaviest one, by a long shot, I never wanted to do these.  I would like to hire a professional Photog and head over to Disney or some other fabulous location!  Along with my family, these ladies are my rock and support system...they keep me in line :)



#16 - It's coming close to Halloween and I can't help thinking that I will not be buying a costume this year, because A, I don't really have anywhere to wear it to, and B (more importantly) they never make anything cute over a size 16.  I CAN'T WAIT TO BUY A NORMAL SIZED COSTUME....
  
#17 - I can't wait to see the look of surprise on faces of those I do not see often after losing weight.  Seeing someone after a major change, whether it is weight loss or just a drastic hair cut, is always fun!
  • Pretty safe to say I get these comments all the time from people that I go a few weeks without seeing. 
 #18 - I would like to go horseback riding, either on the beach or through a jungle-type environment.  Again, most horseback riding requirements have weight limitations and I always hit the borderline number.  I don't want to have to worry about that!

#19 - This is corny, but I can't wait to wrap a regular sized bath towel around me!!!!!!  It's cold when there are gaps!

#20 - I would like to sign up for my first Warrior Dash once I am in better shape.  This looks like so much fun, but I don't want to get stuck or not be able to pull myself along.

#21 - Let's just say better over all hygiene. I look forward to not have as many rolls and crevasses. Plus, I will be able to reach more places to shave ;)  hahaha, TMI I know. Soooooo much easier to shave now!

#22 - I want to be able to do 10 pull-ups! It's going to be a loooooong time before I do this. LOL

#23 - I have always wanted to become a certified Scuba Diver.  Part of me is scared and the other part knows I need to be in better shape.  This is something I will definitely do!

#24 - To weigh less than I did in High School!  My senior year, I probably weighed about 170. I thought I was soooo fat at the time. geezzz.. 

#25 - I would like to take up yoga and increase my flexibility.  I am hoping this will also enhance my sexual performance in the bedroom....and other places I will be able to fit with my new, slimmer body ;)  I have start my flexibilty classes, along with my Pole Classes. I am doing yoga as well. 

#26 - I want to be able to have my hunni give me a piggy back ride!!

#27 - Tango dance lessons....I am addicted to this sexual and sensual dance.  I have been since I traveled to Argentina!  

#28 - I can do anything without being judged by the size of my body...people will not be able to use that to pick fun of me and I will believe people when they tell me I am pretty.

#29 - I can buy sexy underwear and feel confident in them :)

#30 - I will treat my body as a temple and not continuously mistreat it, gaining the weight back...

Total weight loss - 70.4 lbs
April 11, 2015 - 175.6
March 17, 2015 - 178 lbs
March 2, 2015 - 184.8
February 16, 2015 - 188.4
February 1, 2015 - 191 lbs
Jan 24, 2015 - 194.9 lbs
December 31, 2014 - 199.8 lbs
December 21, 2014 - 203.8 lbs
December 11, 2014 - 210.6 lbs
Five weeks post-op, November 28, 2014 - 214 lbs
Four weeks post-op, November 21, 2014 - 216 lbs
Three weeks post-op, November 14, 2014 - 221.9 lbs
Two weeks post-op, Nov 7, 2014 - 226.6 lbs
One week post-op, Oct 31, 2014 - 231.8 lbs
Weight morning of surgery, Oct 24, 2014 - 239 lbs
Weight at pre-op appointment, Oct 14, 2014 - 246 lbs


No comments:

Post a Comment