Sunday, February 1, 2015

Lunch ideas and a weigh-in!

This week was a surprise for weight loss, as I dropped nearly 4 lbs. They only thing I really changed was taking my lunch three times this week. I also ran in the middle of the week, which is a goal to get more exercise in the middle of the week. It seems like I'm on my way to 180 by the end of Feb!

Just some pictures of my bento lunches this week:


Albacore Tuna with light mayo, Veggie crackers, half banana and strawberries.


Ham and cheese rolls (one piece of Havarti cheese), hummus, veggie crackers and strawberries.


Left over salad from Crispers, two slices of ham, ranch dressing, Babybel light cheese (one of my fav snacks for protein), and a cutie!

I love water, but I have also been getting more liquid from tea (sometimes McDonald's). I do half sweet and half unsweet to avoid artificial sugar. For breakfast I will do either a yogurt, Eggo waffle with peanut butter, 1% milk and banana with peanut butter, half breakfast burrito from McDonald's, or Wake-up wrap with bacon from Dunks. It all depends on how late i'm running in the morning LOL.  We have learned how to eat out with my new diet. We only order one meal and I will eat off of it. Most of the time it is chicken on a veggie, but sometimes we do steak or ribs. Rarely do I eat fried stuff or excessive white carbs. If there was one thing that I still struggle with, it would be sugar and not eating enough at dinner, so I want to snack late at night. Must do better!

I am buying size 14 bottoms now and they are fitting, but fitting tight. I am hoping within the next 2 weeks, I will fit them comfortably. I am buying most of the items from Ross and Walmart to save money. I don't foresee having to buy too many items until I am a solid size 12. 


Goals by Feb 28:
Weigh 180 lbs
Exercise in the middle of the week (*)
Pack my lunch 3 times a week (*)
Drink more fluids (*)

*= completed for the week

Total weight loss - 55 lbs
February 1, 2015 - 191 lbs
Jan 24, 2015 - 194.9 lbs
December 31, 2014 - 199.8 lbs
December 21, 2014 - 203.8 lbs
December 11, 2014 - 210.6 lbs
Five weeks post-op, November 28, 2014 - 214 lbs
Four weeks post-op, November 21, 2014 - 216 lbs
Three weeks post-op, November 14, 2014 - 221.9 lbs
Two weeks post-op, Nov 7, 2014 - 226.6 lbs
One week post-op, Oct 31, 2014 - 231.8 lbs
Weight morning of surgery, Oct 24, 2014 - 239 lbs
Weight at pre-op appointment, Oct 14, 2014 - 246 lbs

5 comments:

  1. Hello I'm finding bloggers on bariatric surgery and stumbled across yours from Pinterest. I'm exactly one week post op and am craving something different, that's a little false I really craved a hamberger LOL...didn't have to have a bun or anything, just a burger with seasoning. I know that day will come but til than I'd like to find out how you are doing. Thanks, Tina

    ReplyDelete
  2. Thank you for sharing your journey

    ReplyDelete
  3. Great job thanks for sharing your meal ideas. I am 3 yrs on my journey and I wish I could start dropping again. I can't keep my body hydrated will all the exercise I do.

    ReplyDelete
  4. I had sleeve surgery and have lost all of my 70lbs now, but having so much trouble finding ways to eat vegetables. I hate them. Do you have any really good recipes to hide them in? I know, I am worse than the kids. I am also 68 yrs. old and loving the weight loss. Hope you can help me.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Thanks for sharing your photos and your journey. I have pinned you because it's going to help me in my journey. I just had a revision from band to rny due to minimal loss. I'm a couple of days away from 4weeks post op. My highest weight was 299.9 and I was so ashamed. The day of surgery I was 290. I have started to introduce soft foods and this life style is something to get used to. I have started to go to the gym to just get some cardio in (because it's too soon for heavy lifting). I'm in a size 18 and my goal is to be in a size 10 by my 40th birthday on February 10, 2022. How are you doing currently with your journey. I pray that you are still going strong.

    ReplyDelete