- "Do cows lay eggs?
- "Do you drank or eat a McFlurry?"
- Teacher - "Today we will be learning about Canada's History"
Student - "Why do we have to learn about Canada? The only thing they are good for is Canadian Bacon and Justin Bieber"
- "How did Harriet Tubman build all those railroad tracks?"
- 8th grade student - "It's so weird. It's so weird, I feel like I was just in 7th grade last year."
Teacher - "Probably because you were a 7th grade student last year."
- Student to Science teacher - "OMG is that skeleton real?"
- Teacher - "Please go ahead and letter your paragraphs.
"Student raises his hand - "You mean like 1-2-3-4"
- Student - "I have to leave this country."
Teacher - "Where will you go?"
Student - "Miami"
- Student 1 - "When Canadians talk, why do they say 'Aye'?"
Student 2 - "Yeah, why don't they say 'B'?"